Tucker Rhodes Scholarship
Tucker-Rhodes Emerging Leader Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Tucker-Rhodes Emerging Leader Scholarship, all applicants must:
1) Attend the current year reunion
2) Be a current high-school senior who intends to enter a two- or four-year college or university in the fall -- OR -- Currently be enrolled in a two or four-year college or university.
a) Must plan to register as a full-time student for Fall semester/quarter
b) Provide proof of enrollment for Fall semester/quarter
3) Have maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher for the current school year
Prepare your responses to the questions below prior to starting the application. Answers must be at least 150 words per question/topic. You will be able to cut and paste the answer into the application.
1.) Who is your biggest inspiration? Why?
2.) The Tucker-Rhodes Family Reunion is an ever-evolving “LoveTrain”. To help keep the train rolling what are some ideas you would implement? What would change or keep the same?
3.) What are your career goals and aspirations?
All Tucker-Rhodes Emerging Leader Scholarship applicants will be evaluated using the following criteria:
1) Demonstrators of leadership at school, church, in the community, etc.
2) Written response to preselected questions:
a) 150 words per question/topic
3) One letter of recommendation, from non-family members (e.g., teacher, coach, employers, etc)
$500 minimum – award amount may increase
❖ March - Application process opens.
❖ April 30, 2020: Application process closes at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
❖ During the reunion the Scholarship winner will be announced!